Sunday, April 7, 2013

Springtime!

Well it is official spring! And spring usually means new clothes, new makeup, and baby animals :)



Now how could that not make you smile.

Anyway, back to the other new things that come with spring. Clothes and makeup! Now, just because of this doesn't mean you have to run out and buy a whole bunch of new stuff, but I did! Ulta recently had TONS of sales going on and almost everything was BOGO which is awesome. :) Now, I think the closest Ulta store to me is about 7 hours away so needless to say, I ordered online but it worked out fine for me. I know a lot of people have bad experiences shopping online, but this order was a success. This is just an overview of what I got. I will probably do some more in depth reviews of some of these things.





The things I bought!
Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation and powder I got the foundation in number 120 Vanilla and the powder in light

NYX Powder Blush in Bourgeois Pig and Summer Peach
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Oyster and Strawberry Milk

Covergirl and Olay Simply Ageless Serum
Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara in very black water resistant

Maybelline Eye Studio Color Plush Silk Eyeshadow in Copper Chic
Maybelline Color Whispers in Coral Ambition

Ulta Salon Formula Nail Polish in Ginger Peach and Pinata-Yada

Right now Ulta is having buy 2 get 2 free of their salon formula nail polishes and I am definitely thinking of getting more! Also, BOGO for Maybelline and Covergirl and it looked like some Revlon products were about 40% off! Definitely a good time to go check out Ulta.

Well that is it for this haul, but I will be back soon with reviews of these products!

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited to hear your thoughts on these things. I'm always interested in finding some new, good stuff :)

    ReplyDelete