Sunday, April 7, 2013

this is me

I am not sure what sparked me to start this blog, but I am going to do it anyway. I have a lot of things going on in my life right now and perhaps I thought this could be therapeutic. I am currently looking for a job, planning my wedding, and looking for a new place to live since our house is being sold out from under us. Bummer. But alas, I cannot be sad about life, because I really don't have it that bad. I have a wonderful fiance and the best (sometimes) dog ever. They love me and that is pretty much all I need. They make me happy and I like being happy. I have decided to make this blog a beauty blog, but a casual beauty blog. I do not buy high end products or million dollar shoes because I think there is beauty in everything, especially things that make you happy. I have been watching a log of Youtube videos lately about beauty. Hair, makeup, clothes, and all those things and I thought, maybe someone would like to know my opinion on these things. I live in a town where jeans, chacos, and t-shirts are the uniform and I think that is pretty awesome. Don't get me wrong, I like to dress up as much as the next girl, but I think I have found the ways that work for me to feel good about myself while still fitting in with my casual community. So here goes nothing and lets get started!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment